“GAZTEKHNIKA” enterprise suggests an accessible and reliable product for protection of your equipment: weather-proof hoods of our own production. Such solution was developed by the Design Engineering Department of “GAZTEKHNIKA” specially for those areas of operation when it is necessary to protect the generators from exposure to atmospheric precipitations, dust and dirt.
A simple, but strong hood structure protects the generator from any unauthorized access and adverse environmental conditions.
Noise-protection enclosures are used at those locations where level of noise should be controlled within the established limits. With the help of such product the level of noise for operating generator can be decreased substantially to meet the requirements of “Environment protection” and “Occupational safety”. In addition usage of such enclosure reliably protects the equipment from any adverse effect of the environment. Provision of special tight connections makes possible to operate the equipment even at -25 oC.
Usage of noise-protection enclosures has the following advantages:
• Level of noise can be reduced to 44 dB or even more when using a silencer.
• Such enclosures are very easy-to-use as there is no need to open them when carrying out any works.
• Interior lining with noncombustible material ensures fire safety of the plant.
• It is possible to use the enclosure when limited free space is available and also at temperatures up to -25 oC.
• The equipment covered with the enclosure features durable service life (about 10-15 years).